Street Address

5 Chemin Garagona
Frelighsburg, QC
J0J 1C0

T:(450) 248-2766 


The Revd Marc-Philippe Vincent, Priest-in-Charge

Ordained Staff

Honorary Assistant:
The Ven. Peter D. Hannen


  • Parking Lot
  • Street Parking
  • Washrooms
  • Hall
  • Kitchen


Read More



Parish Description

The first church was opened in 1809 by James Stewart, later to become the second Bishop of Québec. The actual building was erected between 1880 and 1884. The community of BSM in Frelighsburg is lively, open and welcoming.