In this section you'll find guidelines and application forms for:
- Enabling of Clergy Grants
- Standing Committee on Mission Grants
- G.U.M. Grants
- Parish Loans for Capital Projects
- Anglican Foundation (information and link)
Enabling of Clergy Grant Application
The following guidelines will assist you in the submission of your grant request. In preparing your submission, please keep in mind that the Episcopal Council evaluates your request using the following general criteria:
- The project represents a bold initiative that would have far-reaching benefits or wide impact, as opposed to benefiting only the few;
- Within its area, the project effectively supports the mission and strategic goals of the Diocese;
- The project demonstrates a high probability of meeting its stated objectives, and shows potential for excellence;
- The project is designed to demonstrate the ideals of clarity, transparency, and accountability in its operation; and,
- The applicants have submitted a clear, thoughtful, and complete application.
Standing Committee on Mission Grants
The Committee will evaluate your application to establish if the project meets these basic criteria:
- Projects in the geographic area of the Diocese, that advance ministry or mission and advance the goals of the MAP or the Five Marks of Mission, particularly the aims of supporting vital ministries and life-giving partnerships.
- Projects that are Anglican, or ecumenical with Anglican participation, that have direct links with the Diocese, or encourage involvement within the Diocese in ministry or mission.
For an application, please contact the Programme Office at email@example.com
Parish/Congregational Loans for Capital Projects
According to the term of the Parish/Congregational Loans for Capital Projects, low-interest loans will be made available to parishes/congregations in need of financial assistance for the purposes of renovating, improving, repurposing and redevelopment of church buildings. The Loans Committee is particularly interested in supporting:
Projects that will help the parish/congregation expand its mission and ministry
New and imaginative projects that might have difficulty in finding financial help
- Projects that can be replicated and shared with others
The Parish/Congregational Loan for Capital Project application form can be downloaded and submitted to Bill Gray, Executive Archdeacon, for processing.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your project with you. If you have any questions, or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 514 843 6577 or email
Mission and Values
The Anglican Foundation of Canada seeks to provide abundant resources for innovative ministries, Anglican presence, and diverse infrastructure projects across the Canadian Church.
What can we do for you?
Each diocese may apply for funds twice per year for—
- innovative ministry, Anglican presence and diverse infrastructure projects;
- church music in Canada;
- education and programs in Canada’s North;
- worship initiatives, liturgical arts, outreach and community endeavours;
- theological studies;
For more information on the Foundation and what they do, go to www.anglicanfoundation.org