- Parking Lot
- Street Parking
9:30 am Eucharist
St James was founded in September 1953 and dedicated 21 December 1955. Bishop Dixon gave St James its name to perpetuate the name of the former church in Berthierville. The altar, lectern, prayer desks, font and bell all come from Berthierville. Tom Havill, one of the original founding members donated the land on which St James was built. Havill Hall bears his name.
The congregation while small is devoted to the church; a lovely church surrounded by trees in a peaceful residential setting away from the main roads.
St James offers spiritual guidance, social activities as well as fundraisers. The Outreach Ministry of St James the weekly Drop-In Centre on Wednesdays provides a place for people who need a break, to meet, to chat, to reflect, and to make new friends and enjoy each other's company; all while enjoying a cup of coffee and a bowl of soup. Administered by Becky and Winston Fraser it is the highlight of the week for many area residents.