The Revd Jessica Bickford - Deacon
The oldest Anglican Church on the Island of Montreal still standing on its original site. The parish was founded in 1822 by Brooke Bridges Stevens, a military officer who wanted a place for his soldiers to worship. William Gordon gave a plot of land and the church was built in 1831. The church sits in the middle of a cemetery containing many old interesting tombstones. A Lych Gate frames the walkway leading to the church. Many generations of Lachine families have attended our lovely historic church. Presently, a locally-called priest is serving our parish; the fourth woman priest to serve St Stephen's.
- Street Parking
- Public Transit
- Sunday School
- Change Tables