- Parking Lot
- Change Tables
Winter season - 4th Sunday of the month at 10 am.
Summer season - 2nd and 4th Sundays
Our church was founded in 1861 and rebuilt in 1956, located in the Laurentian mountains in the small community of Mille-Isles. We are proud of our church with a friendly air when we congregate. The warmth of the knotty pine and with its beautiful stained glass windows makes for a calming feeling during our services. Services are held every fourth Sunday. As many other churches, we are in the process of trying to rebuild our attendance.